Skip to content
inexpensive dental insurance | senior dental insurance
- in-between parts um but you inexpensive dental insurance your head over.
- the.because otherwise you’ll get water everywhere and you kind of like let.
- your mouth hanging open and let the water kind of just draw up you know fall .
- out you’re flushing your teeth that’s really what it is it’s like a water flush .
your teeth but it really does get everything out of the last nook and cranny .
- it feels nice too it’s not harsh it’s not hard it’s it’s good you know for me for.
- sensitive gums it works great after that I rinse and gargle with fresh water .
- clean like average water and that is it I go to bed so I know that seems .
- of things right well I only do that at night in the morning I brush my.
teeth right when I wake up because I usually don’t eat right away and I just.
- like to have my teeth already brushed um it’s like when I got out of bed as.
- part of my routine I do my skincare all of that stuff so I start again
- with floss I use my glide Pro Health floss rinse with water and then I just go right.
- to brushing my teeth um you know same oral-b toothbrush by brain.
gate toothpaste now I only brush probably
- minutes so it just feels like a little bit overkill for me I don’t want to do too much
- on my gums even though I’m super gentle and I have the edge extra sensitive brush
- heads I don’t want to like go overboard right so after that my last step is I rinse with
a whitening mouthwash now I don’t use any other whitening
- or gels or whatever or get my teeth professionally whiten is just too harsh for my
- teeth but I found this is the best thing for me to keep my smile looking pretty why it’s not like perfectly white